Thanks to all those of you that have subscribed to our site. We are working hard to get new resources up every day.
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. We are working to alter the layout so that it is now separated under THEMES and CULTURAL resources.
2. We are tagging the likely age brackets for each resource at the end of each description.
THE LONG AND SHORT OF IT
We need more resources!! Please have a look through your drives and archives for those gems which can be adapted or utilised now.
When submitting a resource which is an activity or a task, please follow these steps:
1. Give it a title
2. Create a task description which clearly explains how the teacher/ student should complete the task
3. Check spelling/ grammar
4. Put the creator's name in the footer if you'd like to be acknowledged for your resource making skills!
6. Choose the format for submitting e.g if you don't want it altered at all send it in a PDF. Google docs/ slides will be made available on the site in View only, so users will need to copy before altering at all.
7. Check copyright of images etc. before uploading
SEND it into us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE for an example of a task layout sheet.
NZ MANDARIN TEACHERS
Our aim is to create a bank of quality Chinese resources for New Zealand teachers to utilise in their classrooms. We want them to be fun, engaging and easy to use.